The Social Media and Influencer Marketing Specialist is a junior to mid level position, responsible for implementing the social media strategy, influencer strategy and daily interactions for assigned clients in the B2B, technology and other “unglamorous” industries.
- Implement/execute social media and influencer marketing strategies.
- Must maintain a strong understanding of content marketing, social media and influencer marketing best practices.
- Work closely with Inbound Marketing Manager and CCO to execute social and influencer strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s brand message, voice, goals and target audiences
- Use blogger research tool and create influencer lists that meet select criteria for Moz score, audience reach and page rank
- Target and build relationships with influencers / potential partners / journalists / traditional and social media influencers in niche client industries
- Help develop creative outreach campaign strategies that resonate with the target audience to achieve our client’s goals
- In collaboration with Inbound Marketing Manager, develop complementary content ideas for guest post pitching to influencers
- Develop relationships with influencers and media outlets via social and email, and pitch collaborative content ideas
- Maintain communication and follow up with influencers to meet clients’ guest post publication goals
- Use HubSpot Social Monitoring and Publishing tool to build social community for clients, including sharing, RT and curating content in social channels
- Identify groups in LI that are most relevant for clients to engage in and look for opportunities for client key players to participate in conversations
- Conduct daily/weekly monitoring of clients’ social accounts
- Research new tools to use that will strengthen social results and community
- Conduct Social Media account audits and and make recommendations for improvement
- Research and set up Monitoring streams of Competitors, Hashtags/keywords, industry experts
- Create weekly and monthly reports as needed
Required experience and skills include:
- Must be able to handle multiple clients in diverse industries simultaneously
- Excellent personal organization and collaboration skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Be a natural communicator and connector of people and ideas
- Effectively work independently with ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 1 year content marketing, PR, social media or influencer marketing (internships count)
- Proficient in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and related social media tools
- A natural ease working with remote communication tools like GoToMeeting, instant messenger, SKYPE, and email
Reasons to consider SPROUT Content:
- We offer a competitive salary, flexible vacation time and a combination of in-office and off-site work hours.
- A great team of passionate, friendly, smart people
- Clients in a diverse range of industries (you’ll never be bored!)
- The ability to travel to a major conference each year