Content Marketing World is the largest gathering of content marketing professionals in the world, taking place from September 9-12, 2013 in Cleveland, OH. Not sure why you would go to CMWORLD?
1. Hob-nob with the big guys. These amazing brands have confirmed they are attending: Bed Bath & Beyond, Capital One, CareerBuilder, Cisco Systems, HP, Hershey’s, The Four Seasons, Cisco, Hyatt, KeyBank, Motorola, Northwestern Mutual, Progressive, Salesforce, SAP and and hundreds more!
2. Go to the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame! The opening night reception is not only a chance to meet industry stars like Jay Bear, Joe Pulizzi and Ann Handley, but to check out some legendary memorabilia from Rock legends.
3. Get free stuff and learn about cool companies. Content Marketing World has an amazing roster of sponsors, including platinum sponsor, LinkedIn. Sponsors are always eager to meet you, provide good information and they often have some freebies and giveaways.
4. Find out how Coke does it. Find out how Coca-Cola’s Global Creative Director, Jonathan Mildenhall, led the mega brand on their Content 2020 mission and learn, in detail, about Coke’s strategic decision to move from creative excellence to content excellence.
5. Meet Captain Kirk. William Shatner will be the closing keynote speaker!
6. Learn tactical things you can use – Follow different tracks on Multi-Channel, Content Strategy, Discovery, Integration and Social Media.
7. Get one of the first printed copies of our new book, Brands In Glass Houses – How to Embrace Transparency to Grow Your Business Through Content Marketing. We are proud that our book is launching in time for CMWORLD!
9. Give me feedback – I’ll be giving a Lunch n Learn presentation on Wednesday, September the 11th at 12:30.
Register Now with this exclusive offer link. Still need more incentive or ways to justify your trip? Hear CMI Founder Joe Pulizzi’s thoughts on building your case to go to CM World. Hope to see you in Cleveland!