Facebook is now the top social network in the world with 500 million (that’s half a billion!) active users, half of which log in every day. But there’s no point in setting up a business Facebook page if you don’t use it to promote great content. Updating your page with interesting social media content and useful features will help you better connect with and grow your audience.
Here are a 6 ways to get the most from your Facebook page content:
- Create content that your audience will find informative, useful and fun. Include calls to action to entice fans to respond and engage in dialogue with each other.
- Add an e-mail registration box so fans can opt-in to other content, like your newsletter or blog RSS feed.
- Use the new images area to scatter in images with marketing messages and calls to action. You can create offers or include links to other pages in the description area. Coupons, downloads and other info can also be featured here.
- Create contests that will engage fans and draw traffic to your page. Use the contest app to create your own promotion.
- Share your content on other social networks such as Twitter, YouTube and your blogs. Hootsuite is a great resource to streamline this process.
- Stay on top of evolving Facebook plugin options.
Remember, posting regularly and responding timely to Fan questions and comments is the best way to make the most of your business Facebook page. Connect with us on Facebook. Share more ideas on how your business is customizing your content on Facebook.