Marketing begins by successfully creating a consumer awareness of your product or service in the mind of an ideal prospect or lead. By doing this, you position your company to achieve an online buying experience.
However, marketing success depends on the conversion of this lead and others into sales. So, how do you do that? Wouldn’t it be great if you had tools that could help you in attracting more visitors, provide leads and customers for your business, and develop an understanding of your data?
HubSpot provides an integrated inbound marketing software system that uses a variety of tools to do all of this and more. In addition, HubSpot’s marketing automation software is cloud-based allowing you to do business anywhere and at any time. Everything you need to sell better and faster is provided with Hubspot integrations. As a HubSpot Gold Level Agency Partner, SPROUT Content uses HubSpot for ourselves and for most of our clients.
HubSpot Uses the Cloud
HubSpot powers its all-in-one marketing software solutions through the use of Rackspace's open hybrid cloud. The use of both the public and private clouds of Rackspace that are powered by OpenStack helps make it possible for HubSpot to grow an infrastructure that will accommodate growing business needs.
A CRM is a system that manages a company’s interaction with both current and future customers. Technology is used for organization, automation and synchronization of marketing and sales. With HubSpot CRM, your sales team can organize, track and sell without being faced with confusion or complications.
They will find the HubSpot platform system easy to use because:
- It takes mere minutes and not months to learn. The HubSpot system adapts to your team’s process, not the other way around. Their focus will immediately begin with selling and not on having to learn a new tool.
- Behind the scenes, HubSpot is always available. Logging emails and calls will no longer be necessary for your team. Working in the background, HubSpot CRM will provide these services with the same tools you already use. HubSpot is there if you need them, and out of the way if you don’t.
- HubSpot is at all times in tune with your sales process. Connected to all those places your sales process takes place, HubSpot CRM will provide services to help with your website, email, phone calls, social media and more.
- Connecting to Google Apps, Gmail, Apple Mail and Outlook and logging of emails with your contacts automatically are encompassed in HubSpot’s approach to modern marketing. Another modern feature is the availability of CRM anytime and anywhere on HubSpot’s app for Android as well as iOS. The CRM is integrated with Sidekick to create a valuable, unified and personalized customer experience.
HubSpot allows you to monitor all of its features in one simple glance at a dashboard. With this dashboard, you can control your content, marketing performance and channels. The communicator of this dashboard can make it possible for you or your team to send emails and calendar invites, place calls and record notes as well. All of this can be done in one place.
Connecting With Your Leads
- The Drag and Drop Communicator of HubSpot CRM makes it easy for you to communicate with your prospects and leads. Hubspot CRM simplifies working from your inbox, sending emails, placing calls, and scheduling meetings directly from a contact’s record.
- HubSpot provides an integration of your email. You can send traced emails either from your inbox or from your CRM. Additionally, you can receive notifications instantaneously when your emails are clicked or opened.
- HubSpot’s phone integration allows you to place calls with one click from your CRM. In addition, you can log all notes and automatically record full details of your phone discussions. This service does require additional cost and the recording of discussions is optional.
Be In Sync with Today's Sales Process
The sales process with HubSpot CRM can occur across many marketing channels and thousands of touch points. HubSpot CRM offers you bits of information where and when it is needed.
- With HubSpot CRM, your website is connected to HubSpot. This allows HubSpot to know when a long lost lead is back and to notify you.
- Knowledge about a lead company can help make a lead a sale. HubSpot CRM provides valuable details about a company and key employees that can help with the achieving of a sale.
- Connecting with a prospective customer on social networks can become easy with the social media profile details provided by HubSpot CRM.
SideKickSideKick is a relaunch of HubSpot’s Signals tool, but new features make it even better.
- One new feature is the browser extension making it easy to connect, prospect and engage potential leads.
- Another feature encompasses notifications of when, where and how prospective customers are communicating with you.
HubSpot is our personal choice, but there are many more options available for today's marketer. Here are a couple of other marketing software choices to consider.
Salesforce’s Pardot will accelerate your pipeline with B2B marketing. Salesforce has been a leader in cloud marketing for some time. So, what can you do with Salesforce’s Pardot?
- You can keep a fully stocked pipeline of a continuous flow of high-quality leads with Pardot’s lead generation tools.
- Pardot delivers great email marketing by optimizing deliverability rates, targeting your email to an explicit audience, and testing the success of your email content.
- With Pardot you can accelerate your sales pipeline.
- You can also calculate your ROI.
MarketoMarketo is a leader in digital marketing software by helping marketers master digital marketing through relentless innovations and the development of expertise and guidance needed for them to succeed. What can Marketo do for your marketing?
- Provide lead management through marketing automation.
- Provide campaign and Email management.
- Provide relative content and messaging to achieve more conversions.
- Provide budget and calendar planning, coordination and communication.
As a HubSpot certified partner, our team would be happy to walk you through a demonstration to see how marketing automation could benefit your business.