One of the great benefits of going to conferences as a content marketing agency is learning first hand about new technologies that can help your business grow. Content Marketing World 2011 introduced us to eight companies that provide solutions to specifically help with content marketing efforts, which we’re excited to try. From a more user friendly method than excel to create editorial calendars, to optimization tools that “let writers be writers,” these technologies might be valuable assets for your content marketing toolkit.
Cool Content Marketing Technologies:
- Dlvr.it – Improves relevancy by distributing your blog to multiple channels like Twitter and Facebook.
- Divvy – Provides a “spreadsheet free” editorial calendar application for people who cringe at the thought of using Excel.
- InboundWriter – “Let’s writers be writers” by providing real time social intelligence about relevant terms being searched for as an article or blog post is being written. (I’m trying it out on this post right now)
- Kapost – Delivers a complete content workflow that lets you track content production from pitches and story ideas, to assignments, drafts and publishing.
- Outbrain – Offers a solution for increasing engagement.
- Servio – Provides high volume content and translation services.
- Skyword – Offers a content workflow solution and a large community of freelance writers and a way to evaluate their performance.
- Thoora – Provides a search tool that helps keep distracting content out of the way so you can focus on your main search goals.
Not only is it uber cool that technology is being created specifically for content marketing, but most of these content marketing solutions providers offer free trials. Check them out and let us know what you discover.